Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees key clients, proactively manages project outcomes, and effectively tracks progress to ensure that agreed-upon strategies are met while contributing to a culture of innovation.
Your role will involve 50% planning, client communication and strategy, and 50% execution of mid to senior-level tasks.
- Excel at your position by consistently performing well and supporting team goals;
- You will develop marketing campaigns that deliver meaningful results to the customers, working closely with the team to plan, implement and monitor the results, and make adjustments as needed.
- Manage daily communication with clients, partners, and freelancers.
- 1 or more years of experience in marketing and/or running a marketing team. Preferably in a tech company or Marketing Agency;
- Demonstrable experience in creating successful marketing strategies and executing campaigns;
- Experience in customer service.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage time.
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Experience with content marketing, email marketing and conversion rate optimization is a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong track record of supervising mid to large marketing budgets.
Perks & Remuneration:
- An exciting environment to work creatively;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Salary: up to 3000 EUR/month, depending on experience.
- Bonuses: 5% from Client profit every month.